Friday, December 26, 2008

Starting a blog

Wow. I am so new at this but since everyone else is doing a blog, I guess It's about time I do one too! John and I currently reside in Pawleys Island, SC and we will be celebrating our 7 year wedding anniversary in July! We have a 1 1/2 year old little boy, Tyson, who keeps us entertained all day long! He will turn 2 in May. We own a Marine Construction business and you can see the website at riceldoncontractors.com. We also own an internet sales business and you can check out the website at scbusinessgroup.net. So running two businesses and chasing Tyson all around the house we keep pretty busy! Oh and we have a kitty too. His name is...Kitty.
We had a wonderful Christmas and we are so excited for the upcoming year! We have a lot of goals and aspirations for the new year and we are looking forward to all the wonderful things that are coming our way! I hope I can keep this blog updated on everything that's going on! I'll do my best!
So with that...more posts on the way!


1 comment:

  1. HI
    WELCOME TO THE BLOG WORLD.
    Hope you get a chance to stop by my blog
    www.save-a-dime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete